How do I view my account statements online?
There are two ways you can view your account statements online:
- Orion: Orion is our preferred method of viewing account statements online because it aggregates the account information in one place, and also gives a more accurate picture of your asset allocation. You can get on to the Orion through the following steps:
- Go to advisorlynx.com
- Log in using your email as the username and a temporary password given to you by Vodia Capital. You will then be prompted to create a new password.
- In order to access reports and quarterly statements, navigate to ‘Documents’ in the top bar, followed by ‘Reports’ and either enter a date range or click ‘Quarterly Statements’.
- TD Ameritrade: You can also access official account statements through TD Ameritrade through the following steps:
- Go to advisorclient.com
- Log in using a login given to you by Vodia Capital (usually the first initial of first name followed by last name) and the last six digits of your social security number as your password.
- To view official account statements navigate to ‘My Account’ on the upper left, followed by ‘Statements’.
As always, we are here to walk you through any of these steps by phone or in person.